Subnautica

I ESCAPED!

Anyone else?

The ending hit me in the feels. The whole final part of the game zipped off in a total other direction to what I thought it was going to.

I thought this was going to be my second 100% game on steam but the last two achievements are bugged unfortunately.

Something interesting I learned from this however is that the ‘Leave Only Time Capsule’ achievement has the chance to send your time capsule to another player’s world with a name, image, story and contents of your choosing.

I’ve put two goodies in mine and called it ‘Liberate tuteme ex infernis’ with an image of a solar eclipse on the planet - look out for it, I found two in this play though!

Ahhh…i wouldn’t know what that meant if it weren’t for Captain Lorca! :wink:

i want to try this in VR but the UI is a bit tricky.

I’m really tempted to pick this up as I enjoyed playing Farsky which is a similar story to this in a way but its basically underwater minecraft mixed with elements of this IMO.

How many hours of gameplay did this give you? I just finished my first playthrough of Prey (great game!) and I r looking for something else to play now!

I’m on 97 hours for the original Early Access price and something like 5 ‘full’ playthroughs of the available content at each point and something like 20-ish hours per playthrough.

Definitely worth picking up and aside from the wiki for quick references I would recommend going in as blind as possible.

One of my Top 5 favourite games ever.

I will deffo pick this up when it’s on sale. Too much to do without it right now so need that sale incentive :slight_smile:

Just started to quickly watch this as one of the youtubers i watch started playing it. It looks really good fun, even if you put it on non survival mode.

Stopped watching as want to play it and not spoil anything of the game

My daughter has been telling me how good this looks for ages, keeps showing me youtube clips…

Dooooo iiiiiiiiiiit!

> YES MY SENTENCES ARE CLEAR AND COHERENT STUPID FORUM BOT! THE COMPUTER IN SUBNAUTICA CAN HELP YOU MAKE A NUCLEAR REACTOR OUT OF SOME ROCKS AND SEA URCHINS - AND WHAT DO YOU DO? WHINGE AT PEOPLE FOR NOT USING ENOUGH LETTERS!!! YOU’RE LIKE AN AD POP UP EXCEPT YOU’RE NOT OFFERING ME A BIGGER NOB OR PERSIAN WIFE!!!