Oh fuck... EVE

Cancel my last - just looking at what that thing can fit - very clever beast.

This seems to be a good fit;

Shadow Serpentis Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Federation Navy 1600mm Steel Plates
Damage Control II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II

Medium Capacitor Booster II
X5 Enduring Stasis Webifier
Warp Scrambler II
Warp Scrambler II
10MN Afterburner I

Medium Gremlin Compact Energy Neutralizer
Medium Gremlin Compact Energy Neutralizer
Small Gremlin Compact Energy Neutralizer
Core Probe Launcher I
Covert Ops Cloaking Device II

Medium Trimark Armor Pump II

Hobgoblin II x10
Warrior II x5
Hornet EC-300 x5
Federation Navy Hammerhead x5
Federation Navy Ogre x4
Gecko x2

It looks like he got an absolute REAM of pilot kills last night.

In low sec it can be a great way to make money. I need to look into those ships, I love that build I just put up. He can scan down wherever you are in the system, whether you’re mining or fighting npc’s on mission, he warps out to you cloaked, drops cloak, warp scrams and webs you, hits you with neuts so you have zero energy for active repairs then smashes you with drones.

You terrible person. Although it is GENIUS.

I think we should all make a new char (if you have the slot) who is just a bastard. We should call ourselves “The SeaDogs” and be a pirate gang, causing havoc in 0.4 space. As we are too frightened to go lower.

Also, We would probably be the laughing stock of the pirate world as probably every spawn camp, hunting misson or general griefing session would end in our failure. But would we have fun doing it? Hell yes.

I’d be down for something like that. I’m going to try and see if I can run a couple of security missions here in Palas II with the Hurricane this evening. See what she’s like.

In other news 1.26M units of Concentrated Veldspar harvested so far today. Comes to about 17 Million ISK… so far.

Add 250,000 in bounties too. Gotta love drones :smiley:

Having fallen asleep last night watching YouTube videos about the new relic site anomalies I risked my lunch break with a quick attempt in a 0.7 security system (meaning easier and therefore less profitable).
It took me about 15 minutes to scan down and warp to a relic anomaly. 5 minutes later I’d hacked all the wrecks and bagged stuff worth just over 5 million isk. Comparing that to how much I make mining I think I’ll stick with the stars :wink:
I’m still skilling towards a mining barge as it’s such relatively little risk, I’m thinking it will be my fall back if I’m not getting anywhere scanning for anomalies.

I’m going to run a few security missions this evening when I get home from Cork, then do some lower-security mining in 0.4 space. At least there will still be Security present there, unless any attackers are really efficient. All you have to do is survive for 30 seconds before the turn up.

Interested Spoony?

I’m interested, but not sure about mining in 0.4 - no Concord…

Fuck, I thought they were still there in 0.4!

My bad :slight_smile: Guess I’ll just crack on in 0.5, unless I take a basic rig and keep a low profile and see if I can find some nice stuff and quietly mine it?

So me and Spoony did some Security missions this evening. Things got pretty.

I took my Hurricane and Spoon had his Drake.

Off into the void together! :smiley:

We started meeting some lovely neighbours along the way.

Some of them got grumpy that we were visiting though…

But the great thing is, when you fire a few metric fuck-tons of heavy missiles and launch a small armada of drones at them, they explode! :smiley:
https://i.imgur.com/S0RvFBn.jpg

Some rather spectacularly!

We make things go BOOM!

I came out a little worse for wear at times…

Still, we netted about 5 million from the missions and bounties, but I had to dish out over 2 million in repairs…

Great night of missions! Thanks Spoon :slight_smile:

The pleasure was mine! Easy money! Those explosions have got really purty…

Me scanning down a relic site to run in nul after going through a wormhole.

I got excited and went through another wormhole and spotted a pair of ships sat inside the wormhole. They didn’t want to chat though. This is me watching all the isk get taken by Emily Nolan. Her friend turned up seconds later in something like a Thorax (iirc);

Then it’s a quick 20-odd jumps in a throwaway to go and collect my new mining barge - the journey back will be a slow one…

Huzzah! How much did you pay in the end for the Retriever?

Now to fit it out! :smiley:

It was a snip as 19mill!

Leaves me enough to buy an Astero… :wink:

Then you’re gonna have to mine like a bastard to get those resources together!

I picked up a blueprint for infinite Titanium Sabot rounds. Mjolnir Heavy Missile BP’s are about 10Mil.

40 minutes total time, including ship selection, start point, moving system, going through a WH and scanning its contents down, then sitting there hacking these things for a nervous (uncloaked) 8 minutes…

WHAT THE DICK?!

Screw you ya jammy bastard :smiley:

One hour at lunch time…

The firs two in the box there are actually blueprints, showing as no value within the estimate. I docked and hit “find contracts” - the Samll Aux thing is worth 5 mill.

The Large Ancill…quite a bit more;

EDIT: Yes, what I should have done there was check the BUY orders… :rofl:

There’s shit goin’ down in New Eden!

250 Titan-class ships on each side! 70 capital-class ships on top of those. People are going to lose a lot of money at the end of all this!