Arma 3 Tac-Ops

Anyone know about this? Meant to be this time next week.

Take part in three distinct military operations and influence the course of events with the Arma 3 Tac-Ops DLC Singleplayer Mission Pack. Designed for the experienced Arma player, this Mission Pack features missions that favor intelligence, caution, and patience above all else. Fight alongside multiple armed forces, and lead your unit to victory, alive. Replay a selection of missions from a different unit’s perspective to gain a greater understanding of the operation. Try out various tactics and figure out how to achieve your objectives in different ways.

it’s the next dlc update thing, free one. single-player missions you can complete different ways using combined ops i think, for replayability. also lets you use all the DLC equipment in them.

You say it’s free, but I bought it on steam this evening?

Anyways, bought it, marksmen and helicopters DLC as well and reinstalling overnight. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yarr, I bought it as well. Although like you I bought a bunch of other stuff for Arma at the same time. One part doesn’t come out until next year…

that would be tanks spoon. I’ll pick up all my missing dlc later tonight

ah, it was included in dlc bundle 2 then i guess. there was nothing arma for me to buy in the steam sale :confused:

Laws of war and Tac-ops purchased

Tac-ops downloaded and installed last night.

I didn’t bother getting Laws of War because… well… civvie stuff?

i’ve not played it, but apparently you get flashbacks to the conflict you’re clearing up. I think scottyboy played it.